What is notable about today is the email exchange between me and Nebraska today ...
The conversation centered around 'us', as though my being here was a stage we both had to go through before we get together make a child and ...
... and?
Yesterday I was asked to make a promise that "I would not hate, me" by the SFC. What does she know about herself that I don't??
Right now, the components are there for problems. I can see where this will lead to a major issue later. First off, is my denial about how two people say they feel about me and how I am dealing with their emotions.
Will have to keep my eyes on the ball, and do what I have to do with my SFC. The external problems, environmental problems, are things that I knew before I came here. So I have to deal with them. Period. Did I underestimate them? I think I did, but there is 'no crying in baseball'.
I don't like where I am at but I do love who I am with. That means things should work out ... and they will!!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment