Tuesday, July 14, 2009

WILL I WONDER?

OF COURSE, NOW SHE TELLS ME!

I don't know what Nebraska thought when all this started, that she was dealing with someone who was full of crap and popping spit out of his butt, but it is now that she clearly shows her true feelings for me.

She not only has taken the right approach (if it is an approach) on how to deal with me, but it is also too late. The only thing that could happen now, is if the SFC were to say or do something that would scuttle things.

That isn't going to happen. So again Stupendous Man ... the hero business is up to you!

Meaning that the only way to screw this up, is for me to screw this up! Kelly is going to support me as far as going to school is concerned. My degree may well be well traveled like Sarah Palin's, but she will ride me to the walk. I would like to think that I will be in front of a classroom by the mid-teens, somewhere in New Jersey, prolly. Ugh, the weather. I would like somewhere without the snow, but it isn't like I was going to a sunbelt state anyway!

I figure with a teacher's salary and hers combined, we'd make enough for us to get by. I am also meditating on the idea that I will be working for most of the rest of my life ... I will accept that these few years have been my 'break'.

'Break'. Right. TBI is a 'break'. Every now and then, I worry about how this is going to follow me like my shadow. I don't know what is really in store for me, but I absolutely know that I can trust the SFC. That she wants me, is so significant. It wasn't as though she has yearned for me, more that it came to her as we spoke.

I am going to really have to get my stuff in gear. Go and purchase a few more CD cases, and start working with that stuff. Seperate the clothes and set them out. August is going to fly by. October would be a little better for me, personally. We will see.

No comments: