Sunday, January 6, 2008

... accelerant

The conversation that I had hoped to hold until February came out last night.  I cannot believe that Mook is so short sighted.  I am really teetering on not wanting to be with her, from the stand point of getting out RIGHT NOW ...

Because it is the same thing, I won't go into details.  I really didn't let her talk, because her actions have told me all that I need to know.  Her rebuttal of 'you do it too' doesn't hold because I do think that I react to her, and she determines how I carry myself around here as much as I do.

But because the person her actions cause me to be, is someone that I don't want to be, I don't feel comfortable in our relationship.  I told her what I feel I am risking as far as my health and well being is concerned.  That is my overriding concern right now. 

I think, just think, my time is short in Lansing.

No comments: