Thursday, April 16, 2009

COMPARISON FEEL ... SORTA

THING 1 AND THING 2

My twins, my Army Sister and my Best Sister rolled thru town. It was just a brief stop, for my Army Sister to deal with some details before she ships out with her family for 3 years in the R.O.K. .

As soon as someone emails me some pictures, I will post 'em up! It felt good speaking with them, especially listening to how much they've grown. Both of them looked good, and man, talk about good energy.

TALK OF THE NATION(16Apr09)

Riding around with AKA the other day, and she obliged me by tuning in to WUOM (ok, one more again ... I know that she is IN love with me ...) and the topic was how the situation has changed, as more and more adult children rely on Mom and Dad to help them out.

We caught the segment in the middle, and the guest on was a lady who was a 'tough love' kind of person. She talked about how the economy is making it more difficult for parents to help out adult children.

I felt a little squirmy listening, because some of it had to land near the fence, if not home. Not for me, as the lady explained the difference between self-sustaining children who are in distress, or those who are back in the home for medical reasons. I could claim both of those, and it wouldn't be a 'fake out'. That is why we were riding, because I had to a medical appointment.

Sorta wished she could have been a fly on the ground when me and the twins were talking ... I don't know how 'feasible' anything is, only that it will be more feasible than doing nothing. I have never tried to get too deep with AKA, because I never liked how she dealt with the contradictions in the beginning of our relationship.

Not like I don't know how some of my dealings play in Poughkeepsie, and initially, how they would play with her. Yet and still, she hung around me ... always straddling the lines.

Then, when I started to get to know her better, I was ...

Unlike some women, it has never been a problem for men to let Eliza Doolittle, be old Eliza Doolittle. Only 'Sugar Daddies' who can do something such as rehabilitate a woman like that ON A BET, even try.

Besides ... we have already had that conversation. And that is that with that.

IT'S SPRING

And I am renewed. I think I am fit and fine for action, healed from whatever I needed to be healed from with Mookie (though I would say that began when I spent time in Chi-town with 'braska). Money troubles are spring up, and that is troubling. I don't know how I am going to make up for the loss of cash.

I plan on springing my plans on my Dad in August ... and hopefully an October trip to Nebraska to deal with my paperwork. If I can fit in a trip to see KT, then I can really push aside all other ideas and notions, and get ready to move!!

No comments: