Nebraska is going thru some 'stuff', and I broke the protocol she had established. Guess that means she is going to be sore with me. Que sera ... but will know more when I do hear from her again.
AKA is back, and is actually running well ... for someone who isn't going to win. I do not care at all for one of her brothers, and other than her Mom, I don't find myself particularly fond of her peeps. With her being close to her family, why should I enter a 'them or me' kind of relationship? Oh, that is just one of what are several issues I have with her, and they exclude any issues she would have to deal with in dealing with me.
Tee Jay ... still running second, but it is more like the 'who cares' second place in the AFC West in the '08 football season ... 8-8 San Diego won the divison but New England at 11-5 missed the playoff ... so who cares what the second place team in the West did, because it was nowhere near good enough to merit consideration for anything. What is it called ... oh yeah, ALSO RAN.
As to Nebraska ... I am still going to look for tickets for the late April - early May window I was originally looking at for a visit. It makes personal sense, and when she starts back talking with me, I will let her know that, hassle free. If it is a problem for her, then honestly, may have to scrub the whole thing.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment